What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
- When booking or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, make a booking, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a booking, sign up for as a user, respond to a survey or marketing communication, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and service offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
How do we protect your information?
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user signs up, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- Help remember and process the items in the booking process.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
- If you turn cookies off it will turn off some of the features of the site.
- We use selected airlines for vouchers and they have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore urge you to take time and go through them as well. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback regarding any concerns you might have pertaining that website.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
- We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Fair Information Practices.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify you via email within 1 business day.
- We will also notify the users via in-site notification within 1 business day.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process bookings and to send information and updates pertaining to booking progress or status.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
12786 Vosloorus Ext 23
Boksburg, Gauteng 1475
Last updated: 03 January 2019